Monday, February 18, 2013

Podcast

Podcast
noun
A digital audio or video file or recording, usually part of a themed series, that can be downloaded from a Web site to a media player or computer.
Monday, UK

Ieva goes to the University of Cumbria, and I didn't have anything to do, so I went into Carlisle with her where her campus is. She had to finish a thesis by 4 o'clock that  she was almost half done with, so I went souvenir shopping and got lost in a ginormous bookshop. If you think Barnes and Noble is big, you haven't seen nothing yet. If I'm ever rich and bored I'll spend a week there.

Homework
J.K.: Listen to this parenting podcast. What do you think?
O.R.: Listen to Episode 9: Create Urgency for Better Marketing. What do you think?
S-Z: Listen to BJU Podcast 1: Sunny Jain. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment